Jumat, 07 Desember 2012

EXPRESSING HAPPINESS, ATTENTION SYMPATHY, AND COMMAND



v EXPRESSIONS OF HAPPINESS
 I’m so happy to get a schoolarship
I’m so pleased today
I’m so brigt / colorful / cheerful today

v EXPRESSIONS OF ATTENTION
 You look so different today !
You look fantastic !
 How wonderful you are !

v EXPRESSIONS OF SYMPATHY
 I’m sorry to hear that !
 I’m sorry to …! 
 Please accept my condolence
I;m sympathize with you
How terrible / awful !
Oh, what a pity !
I know how you feel !
I don’t feel to weel

v COMMAND / INSTRUCTION
 Open the …. , please !
Clean the …. , please !
Would you help me, please ?
Do you mind doing this ?

v ACCEPTING OF COMMAND
Yes, of course
Yes, I’ll do it
Yes, certainly
By all means
I’d like to very much
With a pleasure

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar